Monday, October 10, 2011

Reflection

The leaves have chosen to fall bit by bit changing colors before they steep to the ground of the earth. Summer has waved goodbye, although rays of sunshine still sweep across my face. As seasons change, so do I. The air is tinted with a crispness that reminds my heart the holidays are near. People change as quickly as the leaves and just like seasons come and go, so do they. I look around and I see change. Everyday, all around in every nook and cranny things are changing. It is rather beautiful. As cozy as it feels to be comfortable and content, we are still changing day by day. I sometimes forget to remember where I was or what I was doing or how I was feeling a year ago today. Whatever details I could conjure up about those moments, what I know for sure is that I have changed. And the moments I have shared with others have changed too. Reflecting can take you back to a time and a place that brought you joy, happiness, hurt and pain. Where are you know? I hope that you are stronger, braver, happier and that if you ever felt troubled, your troubles have traveled far, far away. You see in a way change is what is normal. What is even better is that we are all changing together. As the story goes we have helped the progression of one another to allow our hearts to grow fonder, our knowledge to grow deeper, and our lives to be changed forever. As you are I appreciate you. Whatever you want to be I am excited for you. Who you become will be an awfully big adventure. I look forward to reading your story. As for me.....the reflections I see are maps to my imagination. People I have met, places I have seen and dreams waiting to come true. Don't forget your wishes...you get more than three.
With so much love,
Niki Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment